- Choose a Sunday Service
- Get directions
- Need Child Care?
- During the service
- After the service
- Want to know more?
|1. Choose a Sunday Service||Back to top|
Worship shapes and energizes who we are and what we do. It is also a great way for guests to experience Central.
|2. Get Directions||Back to top|
- Click here to get driving directions from your home to Central
|3. Need Child Care?||Back to top|
We believe that a loving, safe, and nurturing environment communicates and teaches God’s love. Our nurseryis located on the main floor beside the kitchen. Children (birth to 30 months) are cared for by trained childcare professionals with CPR and First Aid Certification. Childcare is available for 9:00 and 11:00 worship as well as Sunday School 10:00-10:50 a.m.
- Click here to learn more about Preschool Sunday School opportunities
- Click here to learn more about Elementary Sunday School opportunities
|4. During the service||Back to top|
Please be sure to sign and give us your contact information when the Friendship Pads are passed. We do not share this information and use it only for the purpose of thanking you for being our guest in worship.
|5. After the service||Back to top|
We invite you to...
- Meet our church family and shake hands with our pastor
- Linger for a cup of coffee in front of the kitchen (Sunday school & Contemporary Worship)
- Connect with our friends and members through the Central Presbyterian Online Community on Facebook
- If interested, find Devotional resources on our website
|6. Want to know more?||Back to top|
Looking to learn more about faith in Christ, Presbyterians, or Central? Our website is designed to be a great first step in answering many of your questions. You might consider browsing the following pages…
Still not satisfied? We would love the opportunity to engage you and your questions personally. Contact us @ 276-669-3157.
|7. Connect||Back to top|
Central sees itself as a community of faith called to serve Jesus Christ by loving God and others through serving the community and the world. We would love for you to participate with us in this mission. We have a number of great opportunities for you to get involved in the life and ministry of Central that will help you connect and engage.
- Click here to learn about Adult and Youth Sunday School Opportunities
- Click here to learn about Wednesday Night Programs
- Click here to learn about the Youth Ministry
- Click here to learn about Music Opportunities
Want help finding the area that best fits your interests? Call us at 276-669-3157